Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to frequently asked questions here.
If you don’t find the answer you’re looking for, then please give us a call.
- The site selected for set-up should be clear of debris (sharp objects, sticks, stones, etc.) and overhead obstructions and should be no more than 100 feet from the power source.
Note: if you’re setting up on gravel or stone a tarp is required.
- Roll the inflatable out on the designated site.
- Find the bottom edge of the inflatable where the tie downs are located and make sure it is fully stretched out.
- Anchor the inflatable using stakes or sandbags. Stakes should be driven into the ground and tied to the inflatable or driven through the tie downs. When stakes cannot be used, sandbags must be securely tied to each tie down.
- After the inflatable is anchored, attach the blower(s). Make sure the blower(s) is/are securely fastened to the air inlet tube(s) and all zippers or outlet tubes are closed.
- Before plugging in the blower(s), make sure the power cord or receptacle is the proper voltage and amperage required for your application.
- Turn on the blower(s) and check for proper inflation.
When deflating the ride, keep the ride anchored and other people away from the ride. Turn off the blower(s) and open all outlet tubes and zippers. Remain with the inflatable until it is completely deflated.
- If the unit has two blower tubes, make sure the one not hooked to the blower is completely tied off.
- Check around the bottom of the unit and be sure all zippers are zipped and all Velcro flaps are closed. These openings are used to let air out during deflation.
- Water slides have 4 flaps underneath the unit, 1 at each corner. All 4 flaps must be closed.
- The blower tube must be straight between the blower and the unit and also the strap must be tight around the port hole on the blower.
- You may need to shake the sides apart if the tower tops get locked together or you may need to get inside and push up the top if your unit is top heavy.
- Make sure you are using only the drop cord provided by BTG. Do not link additional cords.
- Make sure nothing else is plugged into the same circuit that is powering the inflatable blower. CAUTION: several outlets may be powered by a single circuit-make sure the unit has a dedicated circuit.
- If there is no power to the blower, or if power stops to the blower, check your breaker box as a circuit might have tripped. This is an indication that you are drawing too much power from a single circuit. BTG is not responsible if your power source is inadequate to power the equipment.
- Make sure to follow the safety rules sent with the unit. Allowing too many people in at one time will cause the unit to collapse. Bounce houses are designed for bouncing up and down only; allowing users to throw themselves against the sides will cause the unit to collapse.
- Check to see if there is a GFI on the outlet that needs to be reset
- If the above steps do not solve the problem, contact us immediately at 336-841-7368. We will walk you thru the above steps and if your problem is not resolved, we will come to your location as soon as we are available but Bounces To Go LLC is not responsible for incidental or consequential damages caused by delays or otherwise. If the problem is the result of improper set up, use, inadequate electricity, or failure to take a step listed above there will be a service fee. Bounces To Go, LLC is not liable for problems that are not reported until equipment is returned.
We are available 24 hours a day to handle whatever issue may arise. You can contact us during our regular office hours or by an emergency number at our office.
If before or during your even any of the the equipment (tents/tables/chairs) becomes unsafe or is damaged, please discontinue use and contact us immediately.
Our professional installation crew will safely and securely set up and take down tent canopies, sidewalls, stages, and dance floors.
Everything else (tables, chairs, linen, etc.) is set up and taken down by the customer.
Advance reservations are encouraged to ensure availability. We recommend that you should place your rental reservation as soon as you know you’re having a party.
We will need the address to where your event will be held, a valid driver's license (or other government issued identification), and a major credit card.
In order to reserve equipment for your event, a down payment of 50% is required. Deposits are nonrefundable. The balance of the order is due the day before delivery or at time of installation. All charges are for time out, whether the product is used or not. We accept all major credit cards, cash, and check.
Setting up a tent on an asphalt or concrete usually requires us to drive stakes or drill holes through the surface. (We fill the holes after the stakes are removed.) In some cases we may be able to use weights to secure the tent on a solid surface - if this is the case, an additional fee will be charged based on how many blocks are required.